Wednesday 2 March 2016

Having goals is anyone's game to play but its a game that can be easily lost because it is not for the faint hearted. You may wonder where i am going with this , well today i will be blogging about having goals and what it takes to achieve them in a form of a poem. This is because just like everyone i have goals i want to achieve and within a certain time frame. I want to graduate , find a good job in advertising , i aspire to start my own company that will provide the best advertising you will ever imagine and walk the journey with everyone with my blog.

Dear Future Goals
I have thoughts, i have dreams
I have beliefs, values and importances
But i always write a letter 
in my heart that reads; 
Dear future goals

Don't ever let me down, 
Don't ever give up on me
Don't give my blessings away

You shine so bright like sun rays,
into a Gardening flowers.
They blossom, they give hope,
They give life.

I fear not having you in my mind, 
You are a second wife to a widowed  husband
Because you come so strong, yet leave so suddenly
I may not know how to run away from tourmenting
fears;
But i favor fruitful thoughts.

Dear future goals fear not,
For i am closer than you think
Sincerely yours
Ambition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment